* binutils write access
@ 2000-12-30  6:08 Ulrich Drepper
From: Ulrich Drepper @ 2000-12-30  6:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Somebody removed me from the list of people with write access to
binutils.  Could this be reversed?

* binutils write access
@ 2011-11-29 19:49 Andrew Pinski
From: Andrew Pinski @ 2011-11-29 19:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

I already have an account on sourceware.org (for GCC) and was approved
by Nick Clifton for write access for binutils.  Can someone activate
write access for binutils for me?

Thanks,
Andrew Pinski

From: Robert Suchanek @ 2015-07-24  7:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: rdsandiford

Hi,

I currently have an account (rts@gcc.gnu.org) with the write access to GCC project, however, I would like to ask to extend the permission for Binutils.

I have already exchanged an email with Richard to approve the access.

Thanks and regards,
Robert

* binutils write access
@ 2016-03-08  1:14 Trevor Saunders
From: Trevor Saunders @ 2016-03-08  1:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

Could you please give me write access to the binutils repository so
binutils-gdb.git?  Nick Clifton approved me, and my existing user for
gcc.gnu.org is tbsaunde.

thanks!

Trev

* Binutils write access
@ 2017-05-15 13:23 Adhemerval Zanella
From: Adhemerval Zanella @ 2017-05-15 13:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Maxim Kuvyrkov, Yao Qi

Dead Sourceware Overseers,

I would like to request binutils git write access for Linaro patches management.
I already have write access to glibc repository and I would like to use the
same ssh key if possible.

Adhemerval Zanella.

* Binutils write access
@ 2020-05-18 19:12 Stefan Schulze Frielinghaus
From: Stefan Schulze Frielinghaus @ 2020-05-18 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Andreas Krebbel

Hi all,

please provide me write access to the binutils repository.

My sponsor is Andreas Krebbel.

Thanks!

@ 2020-05-26  5:37 Stefan Schulze Frielinghaus
From: Stefan Schulze Frielinghaus @ 2020-05-26  5:37 UTC (permalink / raw)