* Bugzilla account creation
@ 2017-01-08 15:08 Stefan Kempf
From: Stefan Kempf @ 2017-01-08 15:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

could you please open a bugzilla account at gcc.gnu.org for
sisnkemp@gmail.com? The webpage says account creation is
filtered because of spammers.

I want to report this internal compiler error/segfault for gcc versions
6.1, 6.2, 6.3:
When compiling the example below with gcc 6.x on GNU/Linux x86_64 or
OpenBSD/amd64, gcc crashes (internal compiler error: segmentation fault)

$ gcc -O2 -pipe -c input.i
input.i: In function 'void doit()':
input.i:32:6: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
void doit() {
^~~~
libbacktrace could not find executable to open
Please submit a full bug report,
See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.

input.i:

extern "C" {
float sqrtf(float);
}

class T {
public:
 float floats[1];

 inline float length() const {
  return sqrtf(floats[0]);
 }
};

void destruct(void *);

class Container {

 T Ts[1];

public:
  ~Container() {
    destruct((void *)Ts);
  }

  T& operator[](int n) {
   return Ts[0];
  }
};

void fill(Container&);

void doit() {
 Container data;
 float max = 10;

 int i, j, k;

 for (i = 0; i < 10; i++) {
  for (j = 1; j < 10; j++) {
   if (max < 5)
    break;
   fill( data);
   max = data[0].length();
   for (k = 1; k < j; k++) {
     max = 5;

* bugzilla account creation
@ 2022-08-02 17:46 example
From: example @ 2022-08-02 17:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

hi, i'd like to create an account to report a glibc bug.

* Bugzilla Account Creation
@ 2022-07-04  3:13 64
From: 64 @ 2022-07-04  3:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

I'd like to create an account on Bugzilla to report a bug in glibc.

Thanks,
Matt

* Bugzilla account creation
@ 2022-05-27 16:02 Giuseppe D'Angelo
From: Giuseppe D'Angelo @ 2022-05-27 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

Could it be possible to create a (glibc) bugzilla account for this email addres?

Thank you,
--
Giuseppe D'Angelo

* Bugzilla account creation
@ 2022-04-12  6:58 Kumar N, Bhuvanendra
From: Kumar N, Bhuvanendra @ 2022-04-12  6:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

[Public]

Hi,

I have been working on gdb and submitted few patches already in GDB. Now I am working on some binutils issues, hence requesting for Bugzilla account creation for the following products. My user name or login name would be bhuvanendra.kumarn@amd.com<mailto:bhuvanendra.kumarn@amd.com>, please let me know the steps if I have to follow. Thanks in advance

Products:

gdb
binutils
gcc

regards,
bhuvan

* Bugzilla account creation
@ 2022-02-15 10:15 James Beddek
From: James Beddek @ 2022-02-15 10:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Please create an account for myself.

* bugzilla account creation
@ 2022-01-31 15:54 Todd C. Miller
From: Todd C. Miller @ 2022-01-31 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi, I'd like to create a sourceware bugzilla account for
todd.miller@sudo.ws.  I want to add some extra info to an
existing glibc bug, id 17070.

Thanks!

 - todd

* Bugzilla Account Creation
@ 2022-01-22 21:21 Robert Schultz
From: Robert Schultz @ 2022-01-22 21:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Greetings

A week or so ago I submitted a patch to the mailing lists libc-alpha and
libc-locales that adds RISC OS locale to glibc.

I never heard anything back so I thought I would create a bugzilla bug to
track it, but account creation is disabled.

Could you create an account for my email address?

* bugzilla account creation
@ 2022-01-18 13:35 Christoph Anton Mitterer
From: Christoph Anton Mitterer @ 2022-01-18 13:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hey.

I probably found a bug[0] which may have turned to be one in glibc.

However, I cannot even create an account at bugzilla
(https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/createaccount.cgi) which referred me
to writing to this eMail,

Cheers,
Chris.

[0] https://lore.kernel.org/dash/YeZbt7nhvODBSL0I@gondor.apana.org.au/

* Bugzilla account creation
@ 2021-12-06  8:20 George Rawlinson
From: George Rawlinson @ 2021-12-06  8:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi there,

I'm one of the package maintainers for Arch Linux, and I would like to
create a Bugzilla account.

Can someone help me out here? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

--
George Rawlinson

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* bugzilla account creation
@ 2017-06-21 20:28 Egor Pugin
From: Egor Pugin @ 2017-06-21 20:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

I'd like to report a GCC bug (ICE on g++-7), so I need an account on
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/
Please, register it to this email and 'egorpugin' as login if possible.

Thanks!

--
Egor Pugin

* Bugzilla account creation
@ 2017-06-21 20:23 Felipe Magno de Almeida
From: Felipe Magno de Almeida @ 2017-06-21 20:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

I"d like to create an account for bugzilla for GCC, so I can post an
issue with avr backend.

Regards,

--
Felipe Magno de Almeida

* bugzilla account creation
@ 2017-06-14  9:28 Christian Günther
From: Christian Günther @ 2017-06-14  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Dear gnu-gcc Team,

i want to file a bug. Therefore i want to create a account at
https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla. Currently i get the message "User account
creation has been restricted.". So i contact to in the hope, that you
are able to unblock my account creation.

best,
Christian Günther

* Bugzilla account creation.
@ 2017-05-03 14:10 George R.
From: George R. @ 2017-05-03 14:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello !

I would like to create account for gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla,
but currently creation of new accounts is not available:

"User account creation has been restricted.
Contact your administrator or the maintainer (overseers@gcc.gnu.org)
for information about creating an account.
Please press Back and try again."

What should I do to create account attached to this email address ?

Geroge.

* Bugzilla account creation
@ 2017-04-14  8:17 Hao Zhang
From: Hao Zhang @ 2017-04-14  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

I would like to create an account with the GCC Bugzilla because I'd
like to submit a bug report. However the website tells me user account
creation has been restricted. Can you pleases help me with that?
Thanks!

Regards,

Hao

* Bugzilla account creation
@ 2017-04-06 21:52 Marco Atzeri
From: Marco Atzeri @ 2017-04-06 21:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Dear Overseers,
could you please clarify steps needed to create an account ?

Thanks in Advance
Marco Atzeri

* Bugzilla account creation
@ 2017-03-07 14:06 Aidan Chalk
From: Aidan Chalk @ 2017-03-07 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

I would like to report a bug in gcc libgomp/openMP compiler (in gcc6.3
and 7 beta) but can't create an account to do so - how can I do this?

Thanks
Aidan Chalk

* bugzilla account creation
@ 2016-12-14  4:49 David Starr
From: David Starr @ 2016-12-14  4:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

I'm getting a 'user account creation has been restricted' message. How do I
go about creating an account to file a bug report?

Thanks,
-d

* bugzilla account creation
@ 2016-11-14  6:39 Internal Error
From: Internal Error @ 2016-11-14  6:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

I tried to create bugzilla account with this e-mail address, but after pushing "Send" button it shows me the following text on red background:
User account creation has been restricted.
Contact your administrator or the maintainer (overseers@gcc.gnu.org) for information about creating an account.

So I do what it tells me to do.

* Bugzilla account creation
@ 2015-01-06  1:09 Thomas Fanning
From: Thomas Fanning @ 2015-01-06  1:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

I would like to report a potential bug in gfortran, however account creation appears to be restricted on Bugzilla. How can I create an account?

* Bugzilla account creation
@ 2014-10-20 18:27 Jonathan Gillis
From: Jonathan Gillis @ 2014-10-20 18:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello, I recently stumbled upon a reddit post about gcc needing more devs. I figured why the hell not, it’d be awesome to put on a resume and gcc has been my go-to compiler for awhile now. I tried to make an account on bugzilla, but it says User account creation has been restricted and to contact this email-address about creating an account, thanks!

* Bugzilla account creation
@ 2014-09-24 22:28 Karlis Senko
From: Karlis Senko @ 2014-09-24 22:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hello,

I would like to create GCC Bugzilla account for reporting bugs,
registration page suggested contacting  this e-mail.

Karlis Senko

* Bugzilla account creation
@ 2013-08-01 19:07 Patrick 'P. J.' McDermott
From: Patrick 'P. J.' McDermott @ 2013-08-01 19:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers

Hi,

I'm trying to create an account (using this e-mail address) on the
Sourceware Bugzilla, but I'm not getting a confirmation message.

Was the message not sent?

--
Patrick "P. J." McDermott
http://www.pehjota.net/