* Minor edition to /etc/httpd/conf.d/sourceware-vhost-gcc.conf
@ 2022-11-12  9:43 Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2022-11-12  9:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: Martin Liška

After Martin switched the GCC installation documentation from textinfo to
sphinx and I logically merged the new gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/install into
the old location gcc.gnu.org/install via a symlink some useres reported
errors like

  Refused to apply inline style because it violates the following Content
  Security Policy directive: "default-src 'self' http: https:". Either the
  'unsafe-inline' keyword ...

Looking into this I found that /etc/httpd/conf.d/sourceware-vhost-gcc.conf
has

  <Location /onlinedocs>
        Header unset Content-Security-Policy
  </Location>

which someone must have added to address this or a similar issue?

Can you please extend this to also cover /install ?

Thank you,
Gerald

PS: I assume this means adjusting this to
      <Location ~ "/onlinedocs|/install">
    or so?