* Resource unavailable error
@ 2022-11-05  2:52 Ramya D CSE KIOT
From: Ramya D CSE KIOT @ 2022-11-05  2:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Dear Sir/Madam,

     I have installed cygwin and ns2 through install from local directory
option(dowloaded packages priorly). I got a successful in installation. I
have executed the .tcl file in xwin and got the output and properly exited
the windows. After sometime I came to execute other .tcl program but i got
an error when i give *startxwin * in the cygwin prompt. the error is*
"startxwin:
Resource temporarily unavailable. Another X server instance is running at
DISPLAY:0"*. How to rectify this error.

THANK YOU.

 WARM REGARDS,
RAMYA D