* Re: changes in 32-bit Cygwin OpenGL causing crashes?
       [not found] <538382235.210794.1464156496492.JavaMail.yahoo.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2016-05-25  9:37 ` lloyd.wood
                     ` (2 more replies)
From: lloyd.wood @ 2016-05-25  9:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

> It seems still the same problem with dri-drivers
> https://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2016-04/msg00283.html
>
> probably caused by LLVM 3.7

Unfortunately, the dri-driver versions available in the installer
depend on LLVM 3.7, so, even though reverting back to LLVM 3.5
is offered when you select llvm, you can't pull in a dri-driver
that works with that older version of LLVM to test that hypothesis.
So, not much point to offering that older version of LLVM.

Regardless of the fact that OpenGL is broken (again), this is
really a problem with Cygwin as a perennial work-in-progress
and its (lack of) version control.

I'd like to be able to download a stable-known-to-work-on
a-specified date golden-master Cygwin, without incremental
upgrades, and revert to that known-to-work Cygwin if needs
be. Once every six months? I'd be good with that.

Lloyd Wood
http://savi.sf.net/

* Re: changes in 32-bit Cygwin OpenGL causing crashes?
@ 2016-05-25  9:47   ` Andrey Repin
From: Andrey Repin @ 2016-05-25  9:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lloyd.wood, cygwin

Greetings, lloyd.wood@yahoo.co.uk!

>> It seems still the same problem with dri-drivers
>> https://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2016-04/msg00283.html
>>
>> probably caused by LLVM 3.7

> Unfortunately, the dri-driver versions available in the installer
> depend on LLVM 3.7, so, even though reverting back to LLVM 3.5
> is offered when you select llvm, you can't pull in a dri-driver
> that works with that older version of LLVM to test that hypothesis.
> So, not much point to offering that older version of LLVM.

> Regardless of the fact that OpenGL is broken (again), this is
> really a problem with Cygwin as a perennial work-in-progress
> and its (lack of) version control.

> I'd like to be able to download a stable-known-to-work-on
> a-specified date golden-master Cygwin, without incremental
> upgrades, and revert to that known-to-work Cygwin if needs
> be. Once every six months? I'd be good with that.

RedHat offers paid support for Cygwin, you know.

P.S.
And it would be really wonderful, if you teach your mail client to not break
threading.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...

* Re: changes in 32-bit Cygwin OpenGL causing crashes?
@ 2016-05-25 10:07     ` lloyd.wood
From: lloyd.wood @ 2016-05-25 10:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

http://www.redhat.com/services/custom/cygwin/support/
OpenGL and drivers are not on the supported list.

I suppose cygwin problems will all be moot once the
Windows 10+Canonical Ubuntu is well-established, but we're not there yet.
https://insights.ubuntu.com/2016/03/30/ubuntu-on-windows-the-ubuntu-userspace-for-windows-developers/

Lloyd Wood
http://savi.sf.net

@ 2016-05-25 13:53   ` Marco Atzeri
From: Marco Atzeri @ 2016-05-25 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On 25/05/2016 08:08, lloyd.wood@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
>> It seems still the same problem with dri-drivers
>> https://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2016-04/msg00283.html
>>
>> probably caused by LLVM 3.7
>
> Unfortunately, the dri-driver versions available in the installer
> depend on LLVM 3.7, so, even though reverting back to LLVM 3.5
> is offered when you select llvm, you can't pull in a dri-driver
> that works with that older version of LLVM to test that hypothesis.
> So, not much point to offering that older version of LLVM.
>
> Regardless of the fact that OpenGL is broken (again), this is
> really a problem with Cygwin as a perennial work-in-progress
> and its (lack of) version control.

Feel free to propose a solution compatible with the
lack of dedicated man power.
The package per maintainer statistics can highlight
the workload issue:

    2406  Yaakov Selkowitz
     171  Jari Aalto
     142  Achim Gratz
     141  Marco Atzeri
      82  Ken Brown
      70  Dr. Volker Zell
      44  Achim Gratz/Yaakov Selkowitz
      39  Achim Gratz/Ken Brown
      36  Corinna Vinschen
      26  Andrew Schulman
      22  Jonathan Yong
      22  David Rothenberger
      20  Eric Blake
      19  Jon Turney
      17  David Stacey
Total 3388

Of course not all the packages weight the same;
Jon and Corinna have very heavy loads

> I'd like to be able to download a stable-known-to-work-on
> a-specified date golden-master Cygwin, without incremental
> upgrades, and revert to that known-to-work Cygwin if needs
> be. Once every six months? I'd be good with that.

Feel free to use the Time Machine

http://www.fruitbat.org/Cygwin/#cygwintimemachine

kindly provided by Peter

@ 2016-05-25 16:05     ` Stephen John Smoogen
From: Stephen John Smoogen @ 2016-05-25 16:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin; +Cc: lloyd.wood

On 25 May 2016 at 02:39, Andrey Repin <anrdaemon@yandex.ru> wrote:
> Greetings, lloyd.wood@yahoo.co.uk!
>
>>> It seems still the same problem with dri-drivers
>>> https://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2016-04/msg00283.html
>>>
>>> probably caused by LLVM 3.7
>
>> Unfortunately, the dri-driver versions available in the installer
>> depend on LLVM 3.7, so, even though reverting back to LLVM 3.5
>> is offered when you select llvm, you can't pull in a dri-driver
>> that works with that older version of LLVM to test that hypothesis.
>> So, not much point to offering that older version of LLVM.
>
>> Regardless of the fact that OpenGL is broken (again), this is
>> really a problem with Cygwin as a perennial work-in-progress
>> and its (lack of) version control.
>
>> I'd like to be able to download a stable-known-to-work-on
>> a-specified date golden-master Cygwin, without incremental
>> upgrades, and revert to that known-to-work Cygwin if needs
>> be. Once every six months? I'd be good with that.
>
> RedHat offers paid support for Cygwin, you know.

I don't know if that is true anymore. What Lloyd is asking for may
also be a larger project than what was also offered before. The
question is whether there are enough people who would be interested in
this sort of product for it to be useful.

> P.S.
> And it would be really wonderful, if you teach your mail client to not break
> threading.
>

> --
> With best regards,
> Andrey Repin
> Wednesday, May 25, 2016 09:38:43
>
> Sorry for my terrible english...
>

> --

Stephen J Smoogen.

* Re: changes in 32-bit Cygwin OpenGL causing crashes?
@ 2016-05-26  6:54       ` Stephen John Smoogen
From: Stephen John Smoogen @ 2016-05-26  6:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lloyd.wood, cygwin

On 25 May 2016 at 02:56,  <lloyd.wood@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> http://www.redhat.com/services/custom/cygwin/support/
> OpenGL and drivers are not on the supported list.
>
> I suppose cygwin problems will all be moot once the
> Windows 10+Canonical Ubuntu is well-established, but we're not there yet.
> https://insights.ubuntu.com/2016/03/30/ubuntu-on-windows-the-ubuntu-userspace-for-windows-developers/

It will if you don't want to interact with the higher up Windows
system in many ways. The Ubuntu 'hack' is much more like you are
running a container of Linux on your Windows system so you can do
certain things inside that container, but interacting with the Windows
system is limited to what you can do. Now that might meet your needs
completely.

> Lloyd Wood
> http://savi.sf.net

Stephen J Smoogen.

* Re: changes in 32-bit Cygwin OpenGL causing crashes?
@ 2016-05-26  9:30   ` Stephen John Smoogen
From: Stephen John Smoogen @ 2016-05-26  9:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lloyd.wood, cygwin

On 25 May 2016 at 02:08,  <lloyd.wood@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> It seems still the same problem with dri-drivers
>> https://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2016-04/msg00283.html
>>
>> probably caused by LLVM 3.7
>
> Unfortunately, the dri-driver versions available in the installer
> depend on LLVM 3.7, so, even though reverting back to LLVM 3.5
> is offered when you select llvm, you can't pull in a dri-driver
> that works with that older version of LLVM to test that hypothesis.
> So, not much point to offering that older version of LLVM.

dri-driver via LLVM is a hack on top of a hack on top of a hack as the
developer of the software will tell you. It works in the use cases he
develops for but outside of that you are very much all alone. So even
trying to have a 'known' good is hard for this because what worked on
your laptop/system may not work at all on any other one.

Heck it might not even work when the Windows OS underneath does an
update even though the hardware worked. To quote the road sign

Expect problems. Road construction ahead.

If you are needing better stability then you need to staff up
somewhere to have people to fix those problems.

> Regardless of the fact that OpenGL is broken (again), this is
> really a problem with Cygwin as a perennial work-in-progress
> and its (lack of) version control.
>
> I'd like to be able to download a stable-known-to-work-on
> a-specified date golden-master Cygwin, without incremental
> upgrades, and revert to that known-to-work Cygwin if needs
> be. Once every six months? I'd be good with that.
>
> Lloyd Wood
> http://savi.sf.net/
>
> --

Stephen J Smoogen.

* Re: changes in 32-bit Cygwin OpenGL causing crashes?
@ 2016-05-27  8:19     ` lloyd.wood
From: lloyd.wood @ 2016-05-27  8:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen John Smoogen, cygwin

It's odd, the amount of extra support that Cygwin needs.

Okay, OpenGL is broken in 32-bit cygwin, not for the first
time.

I'm unsure if OpenGL is broken in 64-bit cygwin, because
the piping my applications use is broken in 64-bit cygwin -
and only there. Not in any other linux or unix I've run on.
So, it's rather tempting to blame 64-bit Cygwin.

But the OpenGL code is clearly obviously different
and later in 64-bit Cygwin, because it builds to different
function names (dropped a bunch of EXTs.) That's... odd.
But in any case, we have a -noopengl flag just to work
around OpenGL segfaulting in 32-bit Cygwin (and whether
64-bit segfaults is unknown, because piping problems.).

And there are graphical glitches I see in 32-bit Cygwin
Tcl/Tk, but not in 64-bit Cygwin Tcl/Tk or anywhere else,
32- or 64-bit, in Linux/Unix land.

Those are the major things that come to mind when I think
of Cygwin.

Notes at:
http://sat-net.com/L.Wood/software/SaVi/building-under-Windows/

where I try and suggest to users that Cygwin is not
their best choice. Really.

It's been over fifteen years of 'under construction' so far.

Lloyd Wood
http://savi.sf.net

>> It seems still the same problem with dri-drivers
>> https://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2016-04/msg00283.html
>>
>> probably caused by LLVM 3.7
>
> Unfortunately, the dri-driver versions available in the installer
> depend on LLVM 3.7, so, even though reverting back to LLVM 3.5
> is offered when you select llvm, you can't pull in a dri-driver
> that works with that older version of LLVM to test that hypothesis.
> So, not much point to offering that older version of LLVM.

dri-driver via LLVM is a hack on top of a hack on top of a hack as the
developer of the software will tell you. It works in the use cases he
develops for but outside of that you are very much all alone. So even
trying to have a 'known' good is hard for this because what worked on
your laptop/system may not work at all on any other one.

Heck it might not even work when the Windows OS underneath does an
update even though the hardware worked. To quote the road sign

Expect problems. Road construction ahead.

If you are needing better stability then you need to staff up
somewhere to have people to fix those problems.

> Regardless of the fact that OpenGL is broken (again), this is
> really a problem with Cygwin as a perennial work-in-progress
> and its (lack of) version control.
>
> I'd like to be able to download a stable-known-to-work-on
> a-specified date golden-master Cygwin, without incremental
> upgrades, and revert to that known-to-work Cygwin if needs
> be. Once every six months? I'd be good with that.
>
> Lloyd Wood
> http://savi.sf.net/
>
> --
> Problem reports:      http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ:                  http://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation:        http://cygwin.com/docs.html

Stephen J Smoogen.

* Re: changes in 32-bit Cygwin OpenGL causing crashes?
@ 2016-05-27  9:37       ` Vince Rice
From: Vince Rice @ 2016-05-27  9:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

> On May 26, 2016, at 10:01 PM, lloyd.wood@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
>
> It's odd, the amount of extra support that Cygwin needs.
>
> Okay, OpenGL is broken in 32-bit cygwin, not for the first
> time.
>
> I'm unsure if OpenGL is broken in 64-bit cygwin, because
> the piping my applications use is broken in 64-bit cygwin -
> and only there. Not in any other linux or unix I've run on.
> So, it's rather tempting to blame 64-bit Cygwin.
>
> But the OpenGL code is clearly obviously different
> and later in 64-bit Cygwin, because it builds to different
> function names (dropped a bunch of EXTs.) That's... odd.
> But in any case, we have a -noopengl flag just to work
> around OpenGL segfaulting in 32-bit Cygwin (and whether
> 64-bit segfaults is unknown, because piping problems.).
>
> And there are graphical glitches I see in 32-bit Cygwin
> Tcl/Tk, but not in 64-bit Cygwin Tcl/Tk or anywhere else,
> 32- or 64-bit, in Linux/Unix land.
>
> Those are the major things that come to mind when I think
> of Cygwin.
>
> Notes at:
> http://sat-net.com/L.Wood/software/SaVi/building-under-Windows/
>
> where I try and suggest to users that Cygwin is not
> their best choice. Really.
>
> It's been over fifteen years of 'under construction' so far.

First, please don't https://cygwin.com/acronyms/#TOFU.
Second, https://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR.
Third, it’s posts like this that make me wish a former co-leader =
was still around.

Here are the major things that come to mind when I think of Cygwin.
Gratitude. Oceans and oceans of gratitude.

* Re: changes in 32-bit Cygwin OpenGL causing crashes?
@ 2016-05-27 19:35       ` Stephen John Smoogen
From: Stephen John Smoogen @ 2016-05-27 19:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lloyd.wood; +Cc: cygwin

On 26 May 2016 at 23:01,  <lloyd.wood@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> It's odd, the amount of extra support that Cygwin needs.
>
> Okay, OpenGL is broken in 32-bit cygwin, not for the first
> time.

It is broken a lot upstream also. 32 bit is considered a "if we can
get to it we will do so, but no promises" by various developers. The
llvm dri is also a 'if it works fine, if it doesn't we will get to it
when we can'. Also all of those problems are not stuff that Cygwin can
fix and need to be reported and dealt with upstream first. The
upstream developer works very hard on some specific hardware that he
knows he can support and if you have the hardware and such that is
needed, it works great. If it doesn't, he looks for people to help out
and fix those areas and will try to fix it but can not

> Those are the major things that come to mind when I think
> of Cygwin.
>
> Notes at:
> http://sat-net.com/L.Wood/software/SaVi/building-under-Windows/
>
> where I try and suggest to users that Cygwin is not
> their best choice. Really.

Thank you for your time and input. Good day.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.

* Re: changes in 32-bit Cygwin OpenGL causing crashes?
@ 2016-05-25  6:59       ` KIMURA Masaru
From: KIMURA Masaru @ 2016-05-25  6:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

> It seems still the same problem with dri-drivers
> https://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2016-04/msg00283.html
>
> probably caused by LLVM 3.7

FYI, if this is caused truly by LLVM 3.7, maybe i've already
experienced a kind of this issue w/ non-OpenGL app too.
https://github.com/nickg/nvc/issues/283#issuecomment-205436971

Peace,

* Re: changes in 32-bit Cygwin OpenGL causing crashes?
@ 2016-05-24  9:14     ` marco atzeri
From: marco atzeri @ 2016-05-24  9:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 3:26 AM, KIMURA Masaru <hiyuh.root@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Have there been any changes to OpenGL libraries in 32-bit cygwin in the last six months?
>
> i also have another OpenGL app crashing.
> glxinfo reports wrong Video memory size.
> glxgears raises SIGSEGV under swrast_dri.so.
> i could not reach exact crash point, b/c dri-drivers looks having no
> debuginfo package ATM.
> maybe, mesa (or something for GLX) is simply broken?
>
> Peace,
>
> -----
>
> $ uname -a
> CYGWIN_NT-10.0-WOW lynx 2.5.1(0.297/5/3) 2016-04-21 22:12 i686 Cygwin
>
> $ cygcheck.exe -c dri-drivers mesa mesa-demos xorg-server
> Cygwin Package Information
> Package              Version        Status
> dri-drivers          11.2.2-1       OK
> mesa                 11.2.2-1       OK
> mesa-demos           8.3.0-1        OK
> xorg-server          1.18.2-1       OK
>
> $ glxinfo | grep -e 'Video memory:'
>     Video memory: -113MB

It seems still the same problem with dri-drivers
https://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2016-04/msg00283.html

probably caused by LLVM 3.7

Regards
Marco

* Re: changes in 32-bit Cygwin OpenGL causing crashes?
@ 2016-05-24  1:26   ` KIMURA Masaru
From: KIMURA Masaru @ 2016-05-24  1:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

> Have there been any changes to OpenGL libraries in 32-bit cygwin in the last six months?

i also have another OpenGL app crashing.
glxinfo reports wrong Video memory size.
glxgears raises SIGSEGV under swrast_dri.so.
i could not reach exact crash point, b/c dri-drivers looks having no
debuginfo package ATM.
maybe, mesa (or something for GLX) is simply broken?

Peace,

-----

$ uname -a
CYGWIN_NT-10.0-WOW lynx 2.5.1(0.297/5/3) 2016-04-21 22:12 i686 Cygwin

$ cygcheck.exe -c dri-drivers mesa mesa-demos xorg-server
Cygwin Package Information
Package              Version        Status
dri-drivers          11.2.2-1       OK
mesa                 11.2.2-1       OK
mesa-demos           8.3.0-1        OK
xorg-server          1.18.2-1       OK

$ glxinfo | grep -e 'Video memory:'
    Video memory: -113MB

$ gdb glxgears
Reading symbols from glxgears...Reading symbols from
/usr/lib/debug//usr/lib/mesa-demos/glxgears.exe.dbg...done.
done.
(gdb) r
Starting program: /usr/bin/glxgears
[New Thread 2452.0xc3c]
[New Thread 2452.0x2760]
[New Thread 2452.0x212c]
[New Thread 2452.0x1930]
[New Thread 2452.0x207c]
[New Thread 2452.0x22e4]
[New Thread 2452.0x25dc]
[New Thread 2452.0x19ec]

0xfeac00b5 in ?? ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0xfeac00b5 in ?? ()
#1  0x5e62b977 in gallium_dri!__driDriverGetExtensions_swrast () from
C:/cygwin/lib/dri/swrast_dri.so
#2  0x5e62bcff in gallium_dri!__driDriverGetExtensions_swrast () from
C:/cygwin/lib/dri/swrast_dri.so
#3  0x5e54ea9d in gallium_dri!__driDriverGetExtensions_swrast () from
C:/cygwin/lib/dri/swrast_dri.so
#4  0x5e5477ed in gallium_dri!__driDriverGetExtensions_swrast () from
C:/cygwin/lib/dri/swrast_dri.so
#5  0x5e547c77 in gallium_dri!__driDriverGetExtensions_swrast () from
C:/cygwin/lib/dri/swrast_dri.so
#6  0x5e6714d5 in gallium_dri!__driDriverGetExtensions_swrast () from
C:/cygwin/lib/dri/swrast_dri.so
#7  0x5e3697d0 in gallium_dri!__driDriverGetExtensions_swrast () from
C:/cygwin/lib/dri/swrast_dri.so
#8  0x5e344ea7 in gallium_dri!__driDriverGetExtensions_swrast () from
C:/cygwin/lib/dri/swrast_dri.so
#9  0x5e20cf7e in gallium_dri!__driDriverGetExtensions_swrast () from
C:/cygwin/lib/dri/swrast_dri.so
#10 0x5e220edc in gallium_dri!__driDriverGetExtensions_swrast () from
C:/cygwin/lib/dri/swrast_dri.so
#11 0x00401396 in draw () at
/usr/src/debug/mesa-demos-8.3.0-1/src/xdemos/glxgears.c:264
#12 0x0040315e in draw_gears () at
/usr/src/debug/mesa-demos-8.3.0-1/src/xdemos/glxgears.c:316
#13 draw_frame (ctx=0x20052e98, win=14680066, dpy=0x2003c330)
    at /usr/src/debug/mesa-demos-8.3.0-1/src/xdemos/glxgears.c:341
#14 event_loop (ctx=0x20052e98, win=14680066, dpy=0x2003c330)
    at /usr/src/debug/mesa-demos-8.3.0-1/src/xdemos/glxgears.c:706
#15 main (argc=1, argv=0x60cc5c) at
/usr/src/debug/mesa-demos-8.3.0-1/src/xdemos/glxgears.c:801
(gdb)

* changes in 32-bit Cygwin OpenGL causing crashes?
       [not found] <2026486348.2432030.1464050301698.JavaMail.yahoo.ref@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2016-05-24  0:41 ` lloyd.wood
From: lloyd.wood @ 2016-05-24  0:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Have there been any changes to OpenGL libraries in 32-bit cygwin in the last six months?

The opengl application I use (geomview 1.9.5) is now crashing on an uptodate Cygwin where it worked previously. (Can't compare with previous Cygwin install - had to replace drive)

It runs without texturemapping when opengl is not used (geomview -noopengl -run savi), suggesting problem is with opengl.

Building with -g and using gdb to backtrace shows nothing helpful, suggesting problem
is with opengl libraries?

To duplicate crashing:

http://www.geomview.org/download

cd geomview-1.9.5
./configure --enable-d1debug   (to build with -g throughout)
make         (ignore any pdf build errors after binary is built; that's just TeX for you. lots of
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../.. -I../../../../include    -g -MT stack.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/stack.Tpo -c -o stack.o stack.c
etc.
)
cd ..

http://savi.sf.net/
cd savi1.4.9
make ARCH=cygwin
../geomview-1.9.5/geomview -gdb -run ./savi

thanks

Lloyd Wood
http://savi.sf.net/

 ~/savi/savi-dev
$ ../geomview-1.9.5/geomview -gdb
GNU gdb (GDB) (Cygwin 7.10.1-1) 7.10.1
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-cygwin".
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.
For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
Reading symbols from /home/ellowoo/savi/geomview-1.9.5/src/bin/geomview/x11/gvx...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
(gdb) run
Starting program: /home/ellowoo/savi/geomview-1.9.5/src/bin/geomview/x11/gvx
[New Thread 13512.0x2384]
[New Thread 13512.0x365c]
[New Thread 13512.0x2538]
[New Thread 13512.0x300c]
[New Thread 13512.0x31f8]
ui_install_mode: name=[r] Rotate, proc=43cb32
ui_install_mode: name=[z] Cam Zoom, proc=43cbb9
ui_install_mode: name=[t] Translate, proc=43cb4d
ui_install_mode: name=[f] Cam Fly, proc=43cb83
ui_install_mode: name=[o] Cam Orbit, proc=43cb9e
ui_install_mode: name=[s] Geom Scale, proc=43cbd4
gv_event_mode: estate.motionproc <- 43cb32
minterp_switch: event(dev=504, val=  0, x=   0, y=   0, t=0)
interp_switch: ctls->buttons = leftmouse
mousedisp: dx <-   0.000000, dy <-   0.000000, dt <- 0
minterp_switch: mousedisp returned : dx =   0.000000, dy =   0.000000, dt = 0
XtAddEventHandler(... panel_input [0] ...)
XtAddEventHandler(... cam_expose ...)
XtAddEventHandler(... panel_input [1] ...)
XtAddEventHandler(... cam_mouse ...)
XtAddEventHandler(... cam_mousecross ...)
XtAddEventHandler(... cam_mousecross ...)
panel_input: case MapNotify
SaVi: selected platform-specific binary ./bin/SaVi-cygwin.bin

SaVi: defaulting to J2 orbital model.
SaVi: compiled without zlib compression.minterp_switch: event(dev=505, val=  0, x=   0, y=   0, t=0)
interp_switch: ctls->buttons = leftmouse
mousedisp: dx <-   0.000000, dy <-   0.000000, dt <- 0
minterp_switch: mousedisp returned : dx =   0.000000, dy =   0.000000, dt = 0
gv_event_mode: estate.motionproc <- 43cb9e
minterp_switch: event(dev=504, val=  0, x=   0, y=   0, t=0)
interp_switch: ctls->buttons = leftmouse
mousedisp: dx <-   0.000000, dy <-   0.000000, dt <- 0
minterp_switch: mousedisp returned : dx =   0.000000, dy =   0.000000, dt = 0
1 [main] gvx 13512 cygwin_exception::open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to gvx.exe.stackdump
[Thread 13512.0x365c exited with code 35584]
[Thread 13512.0x300c exited with code 35584]
[Thread 13512.0x2538 exited with code 35584]
[Inferior 1 (process 13512) exited with code 0105400]
(gdb) bt
No stack.
(gdb)
SaVi: thankyou for using SaVi.