public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: other/5390: What about this PR?
@ 2003-05-02 17:26 DJ Delorie
From: DJ Delorie @ 2003-05-02 17:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR c++/5390; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: DJ Delorie <dj@redhat.com>
To: carlo@alinoe.com
Cc: gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-patches@gcc.gnu.org, bangerth@ices.utexas.edu
Subject: Re: other/5390: What about this PR?
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 13:16:07 -0400

 > I think it might as well be applied to the 3.3 branch,
 > but if not - then this PR can be closed: its status
 > still sits at 'feedback'.

 At this point, it's not up to me.  If the 3.3 branch folks want to
 apply the patch, it's OK with me.

* Re: other/5390: What about this PR?
@ 2003-05-02 18:26 Mark Mitchell
From: Mark Mitchell @ 2003-05-02 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR c++/5390; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Mark Mitchell <mark@codesourcery.com>
To: Wolfgang Bangerth <bangerth@ices.utexas.edu>
Cc: DJ Delorie <dj@redhat.com>, carlo@alinoe.com, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org,  gcc-patches@gcc.gnu.org
Date: 02 May 2003 11:18:25 -0700

 On Fri, 2003-05-02 at 11:13, Wolfgang Bangerth wrote:
 > On Fri, 2 May 2003, DJ Delorie wrote:
 >

 > > > I think it might as well be applied to the 3.3 branch,
 > > > but if not - then this PR can be closed: its status
 > > > still sits at 'feedback'.
 > >
 > > At this point, it's not up to me.  If the 3.3 branch folks want to
 > > apply the patch, it's OK with me.
 >
 > So this is Mark's call.
 >
 > If it's not going into 3.3, please queue it for 3.3.1.

 Too late for 3.3, but OK for 3.3.1.

 Mark Mitchell <mark@codesourcery.com>
 CodeSourcery, LLC

* Re: other/5390: What about this PR?
@ 2003-05-02 18:16 Wolfgang Bangerth
From: Wolfgang Bangerth @ 2003-05-02 18:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR c++/5390; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Wolfgang Bangerth <bangerth@ices.utexas.edu>
To: DJ Delorie <dj@redhat.com>
Cc: carlo@alinoe.com, <gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org>, <gcc-patches@gcc.gnu.org>,
   <mark@codesourcery.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 13:13:57 -0500 (CDT)

 On Fri, 2 May 2003, DJ Delorie wrote:

 > > I think it might as well be applied to the 3.3 branch,
 > > but if not - then this PR can be closed: its status
 > > still sits at 'feedback'.
 >
 > At this point, it's not up to me.  If the 3.3 branch folks want to
 > apply the patch, it's OK with me.

 So this is Mark's call.

 If it's not going into 3.3, please queue it for 3.3.1.

 W.

 Wolfgang Bangerth              email:            bangerth@ices.utexas.edu
                                www: http://www.ices.utexas.edu/~bangerth/

* other/5390: What about this PR?
@ 2003-05-02 12:56 Carlo Wood
From: Carlo Wood @ 2003-05-02 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR c++/5390; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Carlo Wood <carlo@alinoe.com>
To: gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
Cc: gcc-patches@gcc.gnu.org, bangerth@ticam.utexas.edu, dj@redhat.com
Subject: other/5390: What about this PR?
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 14:53:05 +0200

 Just now I did a 'cvs diff' on the gcc-3.3 branch
 and found a modified file: cplus-dem.c

 This diff turned out to be related to PR other/5390

 It turns out that my patch (made for 3.3 at the time)
 was applied to 3.4 only.

 --
 Carlo Wood <carlo@alinoe.com>