* GSoC'2023: Bypass assembler when generating LTO object files: GCC
@ 2023-03-08 19:57 Madhu patel
From: Madhu patel @ 2023-03-08 19:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc, hubicka

Hi Jan,

I'm interested in working on the project `Bypass assembler when generating
LTO object files` in the GCC organization through GSoC'2023.

I am Madhu Patel, a fourth-year B.Tech. student in Computer Science at
IGDTUW, with a CGPA of 8.7/10. I have previously interned at Adobe India,
Rabvik Innovations, and FM solutions, and I am currently a research intern
at IIT Roorkee. I am also working on a research paper on Linux Kernel
Evolution for the USENIX publication. Moreover, my research paper on Stock
Price Prediction was recently accepted at the IEEE Conference. You can find
more information about my work on my LinkedIn and GitHub profiles.

Please suggest a few initial tasks I can work on during the application
period and attach them to my application. I have already prepared a
timeline/planner, great if you could have a look at it and suggest any
enhancements. Additionally, I have signed in to the mailing lists, and IRCs
and done the initial tasks as described on the project page [1]
<https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/SummerOfCode>.

Thanks,
Madhu Patel
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/madhu-patel/> | Github