public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* 2 weeks away from potential GDB 7.4.1 release...
@ 2012-04-12 15:33 Joel Brobecker
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Joel Brobecker @ 2012-04-12 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gdb

Hello,

It's been almost 3 months since the 7.4 release, and it's time to think
about whether we want to make a corrective release or not. The tentative
date is Apr 23rd. We have a few changes already in the branch, are the
problems serious enough to warrant a release? Any other changes that
should go in the 7.4 branch (please, only refer to very very safe fixes,
or fixes to critical bugs)?

Thank you,
--
Joel