public inbox for gdb@sourceware.org
* Syncing the toplevel with the GCC tree
@ 2023-07-26 13:47 Arsen Arsenović
From: Arsen Arsenović @ 2023-07-26 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: binutils, Gdb; +Cc: Nick Clifton

Hi there!

I'm currently in the process of replacing the out-of-date in-tree intl
with an out-of-tree gettext.  This requires modification to both the
binutils-gdb and gcc repositories, and I've noticed that some changes in
the latter haven't propagated to binutils-gdb yet.

How does the process of syncing these trees up work?

I intend on synchronizing the toplevels and emailing in patches that
allow using modern gettext to all the relevant maintainers after some
further testing.

It would also be good to synchronize ahead of the 2.41 release of
Binutils.

Thanks in advance, have a lovely day.
--
Arsen Arsenović