* crosstool-NG Debian packaging
@ 2016-02-10 20:32 Chris Packham
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Chris Packham @ 2016-02-10 20:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: andrew, bryanhundven, crossgcc, John Collis

Hi Bryan, Andrew,

I see that there is some movement on packaging crosstool-NG for Debian.
This is relevant to my interests and I have subscribed to your mailing
list :).

Is there an open Debian bug for this? I've found a few older ones but
they all seem to have timed out due to lack of interest.

I'm also interested in the possibility of generating debian packages for
the toolchains themselves.

We're in the process of updating our cross toolchain(s) and being able
to distribute .deb files to our developers is quite attractive. Is
anyone looking at such a capability? If not any pointers?

Thanks,
Chris Packham.