public inbox for xconq7@sourceware.org
From: Lincoln Peters <sampln@sbcglobal.net>
To: Eric McDonald <mcdonald@phy.cmich.edu>
Cc: Xconq list <xconq7@sources.redhat.com>
Subject: Re: Reduced Visibility Table?
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 03:04:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Could there have been more than one unit in that cell?  I've run into
that occasionally, but only when two or more enemy units are present in
a cell and I am only aware of the presence of one of them.  It's because
when the UI tries to figure out what you want to do, it sees multiple
small unit images when you see only one, and so you could easily click
on a part of the cell that, if you could see all of the units in it, you
would know to be empty (not filled by the several small unit images),
but looks occupied because you only see one unit (with a single large
image).

I would agree that it's a bug; the action the unit takes should be based
on what you see when you click on a cell, not necessarily what is
actually there.

Did anything I just said make any sense?

--
Lincoln Peters <sampln@sbcglobal.net>