* New failures for the mips64el-openbsd target
@ 2023-06-15 10:46 Nick Clifton
From: Nick Clifton @ 2023-06-15 10:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: macro; +Cc: binutils

Hi Maciej,

  I am seeing a large number of new test failures for the mips64el-openbsd
  target:

  GAS REGRESSION: forward expression
  GAS REGRESSION: assignment tests
  GAS REGRESSION: gas/all/none
  GAS REGRESSION: macro test 2
  GAS REGRESSION: macro irp
  GAS REGRESSION: macro rept
  GAS REGRESSION: nested irp/irpc/rept
  GAS REGRESSION: macro vararg
  GAS REGRESSION: Compact EH EB #1 with
  GAS REGRESSION: Compact EH EB #2 with
  GAS REGRESSION: Compact EH EB #3 with
  GAS REGRESSION: Compact EH EB #4 with
  GAS REGRESSION: Compact EH EB #5 with
  GAS REGRESSION: Compact EH EB #6 with
  GAS REGRESSION: Compact EH EL #1 with
  GAS REGRESSION: Compact EH EL #2 with
  GAS REGRESSION: Compact EH EL #3 with
  GAS REGRESSION: Compact EH EL #4 with
  GAS REGRESSION: Compact EH EL #5 with
  GAS REGRESSION: Compact EH EL #6 with
  GAS REGRESSION: Compact EH EL #7 with
  GAS REGRESSION: MIPS RM7000 workarounds test 2
  GAS REGRESSION: mips jalx
  GAS REGRESSION: .set arch=FOO
  GAS REGRESSION: ST Microelectronics Loongson-2F workarounds of
  GAS REGRESSION: ST Microelectronics Loongson-2F workarounds of
  GAS REGRESSION: MIPS DSP ASE for MIPS64
  GAS REGRESSION: gas/mips/align2
  GAS REGRESSION: gas/mips/align2-el
  GAS REGRESSION: Locally-resolvable PC-relative code references
  GAS REGRESSION: Paired LL/SC for mips64r6 (mips64r6)
  LD REGRESSION: ld-elf/eh5
  LD REGRESSION: ld-elf/group3a
  LD REGRESSION: ld-elf/group3b
  LD REGRESSION: Place orphan sections (map file
  LD REGRESSION: ld-elf/orphan-region
  LD REGRESSION: ld-elf/orphan
  LD REGRESSION: MIPS jalx-1
  LD REGRESSION: MIPS JALX to unaligned symbol
  LD REGRESSION: MIPS16 JALX to unaligned symbol
  LD REGRESSION: microMIPS JALX to unaligned symbol
  LD REGRESSION: JAL overflow 2
  LD REGRESSION: MIPS16 interlinking for local functions
  LD REGRESSION: ld-mips-elf/attr-gnu-4-10
  LD REGRESSION: overlay size (map file check)
  LD REGRESSION: overlay size
  BIN REGRESSION: readelf -S bintest
  BIN REGRESSION: readelf -r bintest

  I do not know if these are related to your recent gas testuite fix
  (2b462da34de977f953a778afa0cb55e3286ece3d), but would you mind
  checking please ?  If you cannot reproduce the problems, then it is
  probably an issue at my end - maybe I need to rerun the configure
  script or something like that - and I will investigate some more.

Cheers
  Nick